Situated on its own stretch of private sandy beach in the seaside resort town of Vung Tau, The IMPERIAL Hotel is truly an art boutique hotel, completely unique in concept and design:
- Vung Tau’s only 5-star hotel with its own private beach and fabulous Beach Club
- Inspired by Victorian England, the property features handcrafted furnishings, regal finishes of marble, stone and wood, and period-inspired artwork throughout
- Over 300 luxurious rooms ranging from 40 to 265 square meters in two towers with spectacular ocean or city views
- Just 1.5 hours from Ho Chi Minh City (by car or hydrofoil) and 10 minutes from the Vung Tau Ferry Terminal
Experience the royal treatment in every aspect of your stay, including sumptuously decorated public spaces, plush rooms equipped with all the modern amenities, four on-site restaurants, complimentary access to Vung Tau’s most stunning private Beach Club and much more.
With elegant meeting rooms, grand ballrooms, meticulously manicured gardens, and Vung Tau’s only private beach, The IMPERIAL Hotel also hosts truly unforgettable events, ranging from private meetings and intimate gatherings to spectacular banquets and fairy tale weddings.
The IMPERIAL Hotel makes for the ideal base to explore sunny Vung Tau. Once known as Cap Saint Jacques during Indochina times, this seaside resort boasts many family-friendly attractions, most just minutes from The IMPERIAL Hotel, including:
- Night Market with dozens of seafood and souvenir stalls (3 minute walk)
- Lotte Mart Complex with cinema and shops (12 minute walk)
- 32m tall Giant Jesus statue (10 minute taxi ride)
- Lam Son Stadium for weekend greyhound racing (10 minute taxi ride)
- French colonial-era White Villa (15 minute taxi ride)
- Cable car to Cloud Lake for gorgeous views of Vung Tau and amusement park (15 minute taxi ride)
- 100-year-old lighthouse with spectacular 360-degree views of Vung Tau (15 minute taxi ride)